We are planning another two events in Birkenhead and Preston on the first week of September. You can contact me with any queries or to book your place on email@example.com
A full day session from 9.30 to 4pm, with refreshments included. Participants will receive a certificate of attendance and booklet.
We will be discovering:
- Just how many people are deaf and how to reduce discrimination;
- Lots of different Communication Skills and Tactics that can be used to help make your business services accessible to ALL deaf people;
- Stereotyping, Terminology and Discrimination;
- Technology that can make your businesses accessible and how to use it;
- How to book and use Communication support professionals for different communication preferences, both for deaf English users and BSL users.
You will have opportunities to gain advice and support as well as having a go at being deaf yourself, so you will understand more fully the impact of deafness on mental health and attitudes.
We hope you will join us for what is promised to be a fun, educational and informative day.
This course is excellent value at an price of £50 per person.
Preston event 8 September 2011:
Hurry, places are limited and likely to go fast.